SK has built a strong network of researchers, policy makers, educators, consultants and employers from all parts of the world to exchange knowledge and experience and discuss current developments and challenges. This directory can be used to help find, support and collaborate with experts from the SK network.
Interested in joining the SK expert directory? Complete the application form.
Dr. Mohamed ElNairAssociate Professor Almughtaribeen UniversitySudan University of Science & Technology
PhD MSc BSc
- (April 2016-now) Associated Professor, Almughtaribeen University
- (November 2016-now) Associated Professor, Sudan University of Science and Technology
- Lecturer, Juba University and Kourdofan University
- (2004-2013) Lecturer of Accounting and costs, International University of Africa
- (2012-2013) Lecturer of Management accounting (Master of Business Administration (MBA), Alzaiem Alazhari University
- Lecturer of accounting and professional costs, (Mini MBA), Institute of Development Studies and Research, University of Khartoum
- Supervisor of many post graduate students and many BSc – graduate students and senior executive fellows students
- (2013) Principal (part-time), Sudan Academy of Sciences (Governmental university for post-graduate studies)
- (1990) BSc Accounting, Cairo University, Khartoum Branch
- (2004) MSc Accounting System Courses, Elneleen University
- (2009) PhD Accounting, Elneleen University