The role of Diaspora and other partners in improving health and wellbeing from grassroots and sustainability perspectives
AimTo discuss how best the Diaspora and partners can work with developing countries in a co-production and sustainable ways to improve the health and wellbeing of its population.
BackgroundSustainability depends on coproducing solutions with local people and local governments utilising local resources and ensuring efficiencies and cost effectives are embedded in a systematic and long lasting ways. The panel will discuss the role of Diaspora and governmental and nongovernmental organisations in building sustainable health and wellbeing systems across the WHO six health systems building blocks:
- Leadership and governance.
- Well functioning health systems that is focused on prevention and high impact interventions at population levels.
- Well performing workforce.
- Well functioning information systems.
- Efficient financing systems.
- Equitable access to prevention and treatment.