Call for track chairs
Call for Track Chairs, We are looking for nominations for track chairs who will be interested to support the conference organising committee in selecting and reviewing the papers submitted for the conference. Please note your duties are Track Chair includes:
- Promote your particular track, nationally and internationally.
- Liaise with your co-chair (where applicable) in all matters, particularly selection of reviewers and recommendations for acceptance for presentation and/or publication in proceedings.
- Develop a list of track reviewers with their particulars: i.e., name, title, institutional affiliation, mailing and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers. We will need to acknowledge all reviewers in the conference proceedings at a later stage.
- Conduct the paper review process. Please pay attention to the deadlines below:
- Deadline for Abstract: 10 May 2019 AND 20 MAY 2019 (CONF 1)
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 25 May 2019 AND 5 JUNE 2019 (CONF 2)
- Each paper should be identified with the track name (or abbreviation), an individual number, the title and whether it is for a Competitive session or Research-in-progress (e.g. Science Technology & Innovation (or STI) -01C Sustainable Advantage for a competitive paper or STI-002R Sustainable Advantage for a research-in-progress paper. Kindly copy the OC (email@example.com) on all communications with your reviewers.
- Each paper should be double-blind reviewed by the same (2-3) people. Please note that you should give greater flexibility to papers that are research-in-progress.
- Send all papers that you finally accept after the revision process to the conference program Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org).