I am presently an active delegate of Transport Canada Minister, Civil Aviation & Airworthiness department. Academically, I have successfully attained a dual British and Canadian education- “EASA & Canadian TC Engineer licenses”. Furthermore, I have recently been awarded a Master’s MBA degree which has had a great deal on enhancing my management skills, broadening a lens for business development and aligning CSR-Sustainability development goals. Having my educational background combined with extensive work experiences supported me in defining and fulfilling stakeholder’s mission, vison and values which ultimately led to several of my career accomplishments. My years of work experiences entail a wide-range of knowledge in the commercial aviation world, including 15 years as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and 7 Years within Quality Assurance Management. These experiences have helped in engaging and enhancing my personal development thus enabled me in becoming a well-versed being, able to adapt to any conditions and orchestrate in the best way possible. As mentioned earlier, I currently hold a position for Transport Canada Civil Aviation which includes the following responsibilities; Day to day affairs of Airlines, Approved Maintenance Organizations and Air Operator Certificate holders certification, engineering concession’s, validation of Flight Authority & permits, issuance of engineers license’s, manual approvals, Performing surveillance functions encompassing airlines, AMO, AOC, manufacture’s and vendor suppliers ensuring that Airworthiness Requirements, Regulations and Standards, SMS, MPM, MCM Policies and procedures are being effectively implemented and followed. My former experience as a Quality Assurance Manager with reputable corporations has elevated my interpersonal skills, team management abilities, and commitment to continuously deliver to the highest level of proficiency – I value attention to detail and am very committed to the pursuit of excellence in all of my professional endeavours.
- 2019 Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Cumbria University , UK;
- 1997 to 1999 Aircraft Engineering, KLM UK engineering, England
- 1995 to 1997 BTEC in Aerospace Engineering.
- Engineering maintenance License EASA B1 1999 UK & Transport Canada M2 2009
- Quality Assurance Approved Courses
- Principles of Quality Assurance, (Canada)
- Auditing Principles by DTI, (Canada)
- Internal Auditor by IATA, (Canada)
- Safety Management System (SMS), (Canada)
- Airbus 310 with JT9D-7R4, Airbus A320 with CFM56-5, Airbus A340 with CFM
- Boeing 737-200 with JT8D, 300/400/500 with cfm engine, Boeing B777-200/300
MBA BTEC EASA B1
160 Mcmonices Drive Toronto Canada
subscribe to our newsletter