SK has built a strong network of researchers, policy makers, educators, consultants and employers from all parts of the world to exchange knowledge and experience and discuss current developments and challenges. This directory can be used to help find, support and collaborate with experts from the SK network.
Interested in joining the SK expert directory? Complete the application form. Please check your details in our directory after 48 hrs and if you can not find your name, please contact the directory coordinator at .
You can also join the expert directories of our sister organisation: World Association for Sustainable Development (WASD) and Middle Eastern Knowledge Economy Institute (MEKEI).
Musab IsmailExternal Project ManagerZi-Alnorain Charitable OrganizationProject Management
Zi-Alnorain charitable Organization Sudan,
December-2013 – June-2018
Assistant Project Manager
Development of plans for health and relief projects, Implementation of humanitarian projects, Project supervision, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management, Stakeholder Management.
Sheikh Thani Bin Abdullah Foundation for Humanitarian Services (RAF), Qatar
October-2015 – April-2016
Public Relations Officer
A spokesman for the Foundation, to take care of the company’s media policy and organization. Developing the system of communication with various
entities inside and outside the company. Identify important and different means of communication.
– Control of communication tools such as company brochure, newsletters, press releases, and even social networking pages.
_ Organization of the company’s activities. Online communication management.
– Follow-up sources of information in various media.
Union of Africa Humanitarians Organization (UAHO)
February-2014 – September-2015
Organizing conferences and workshops
– Interview customers to find out the purpose of the meeting or occasion.
– Plan everything related to the occasion including time, place, program and costs.
– Dealing with the customer to choose the appropriate place of residence and contract with the service providers.
– Coordination of appropriate services such as halls, transport and catering services.
– Discuss with the team responsible for the right place to coordinate details.
– Oversee the event in general to ensure customer satisfaction and attendance.
– Review incidental invoices and proof of payment.
MSc PROJECT MANAGEMENT university of Portsmouth
subscribe to our newsletter