This series explores global viewpoints on different issues relating to globalisation, technology and sustainable development and why they are important, and to provoke forward thinking on the development of a more coherent approach to solving global problems related to sustainability. In doing so, a holistic approach is used to critically examine the inter-relationship between the natural, the governmental, the economic and the social dimensions of our world, and how science and technology can contribute to solutions. A framework for understanding and acting upon these solutions is presented, taking into account a variety of international, institutional and intellectual perspectives.
- Smart KM Model: An Integrated Knowledge Management Framework for Organizational Excellence
- The 13 Key Performance Indicators for Highly Effective Teams
- Please Don’t Stop the Music: An ensemble leadership repertoire, productive sustainability, and strategic innovation for uncertain times
- The Service Sector: An Exploration of the Indian Experience
- Bridging the Digital Divide? Prospects for Caribbean Development in the New Techno-Economic Paradigm