IJSR aims to promote the international exchange of knowledge, ideas and information about the very best research undertaken about Sudan without promoting any kind of political views and/or ideologies among the different stakeholders in and outside Sudan. IJSR aims to consider new perspectives in the field of science, technology and innovation policy in Sudan.
Published in the United Kingdom – 2 issues per year
ISSN: 2042-6003 (Print); 2042-6011 (Online)
IJSR is abstracted and indexed by: ABI/Inform (ProQuest), Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities, Crossref, British Library, most top universities across the world such as Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge, etc.
Issue No. 2
- Processing and quality of low fat ice cream from camel milk using natural additives for contribution as a functional food
Aman S. M. Ahmed and Ibtisam E. El Zubeir
- Tourism as a creative economy system: crafting a Sudanese model
Ali Mohamed Aliraqi
- Structural control on Gold mineralisation revealed by remote sensing and GIS techniques in central north Darfur state, west Sudan
Badreldin A. H. Hassan and Khalid A. Elsayed Zeinelabdein
- Overcoming the biggest challenges in Africa’s developing cities using interdisciplinary thinking approaches
Maimanah M. Idris, Shun-chan Tsai and Yixuan Jin
Issue No. 1
- Towards universal health coverage in Sudan: a blockchain enabled health supply management system improving access, efficiency and transparency
- Increasing utilisation of reproductive health services in humanitarian settings: Aboshouk camp model, Sudan/North Darfur
Salma Mohamed Mekki Kanani
- Can honey cure cancer? – clinical cases report?
- Autonomous neighbourhoods: an approach towards achieving sustainable urban planning in Sudan
Ghada Ahmed Elashi
- Industrialisation of Sudan